This is the second generation AEM Digital Wideband - fully digital and now with a new sensor. Released September 2014. The newer X-Series model can be found here.
We do not warranty the sensor in these kits as AEM will not themselves, this is a 100% strict policy.
AEM's legendary Digital Wideband O2 AFR UEGO Gauge is a wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio controller (AFR) and gauge in one. It unites accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED display and sweeping LED 'needle' that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean.
Both Black and White face-plates are included with every wideband order.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance (digital gauges only)
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included (PN 30-4110)
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
- Gauge Display/0-5V Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8: AFR
- Gauge Display/0-5V Output Lambda values from 0.68 to 1.36
What is a wideband UEGO air/fuel controller?
AEM's Wideband UEGO (Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen, pronounced 'You-Way-Go') Controllers are powerful, cost effective tuning tools that allow users to accurately monitor the Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR) of their engine.
Why use a wideband air/fuel controller?
Accurate AFR data is critical when tuning an engine. Running rich (very low air/fuel ratio, excessive fuel) can cause a loss in power, while running too lean (very high air/fuel ratio, not enough fuel) may result in serious engine damage. Using a wideband air/fuel controller during the tuning process allows you to monitor AFR and adjust tuning parameters to optimize them for maximum power and efficiency. AEM has a comprehensive line of highly accurate, reliable wideband air/fuel controllers that can help ensure your vehicle is optimally tuned.
What is free-air calibration?
Some of our competitors require that you frequently perform a free-air calibration procedure to calibrate their O2 sensors. This process involves removing the sensor from the bung while still connected to the controller device, then waving the sensor in the air so it can read atmospheric O2 levels. We use Bosch 4.9 LSU sensors in our wideband controllers. Our sensors are individually laboratory-calibrated by Bosch and never require free air calibration!
Can I change the AEM UEGO's sensor connector?
No. There is a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor’s connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensor’s output.
Note: The 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Gauge Controller that uses the Bosch 4.2 LSU sensor has been superseded to the 30-4110 Wideband UEGO Gauge Controller that uses the Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor. The 30-4110 Wideband Controller Gauge is cosmetically identical to the 30-4100.
- 14cm (5.5")
- 14cm (5.5")
- 13cm (5.2")
- Actual Weight
- 0.68kg (1lb 8oz)
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.51kg (Air Freight Minimum)
All weights/dimensions have been checked and confirmed by our warehouse team. This part is eligible for international express air freight shipping.